I am a researcher and author of electronic literature, teaching at Comenius University (SR), Masaryk University (CZ) and at Sprachkunst at Universitaet fuer Angewandte Kunst (AT), an ex-Fulbright scholar at MIT, USA (2011). I am the author of experimental literature across various media, have created sound poetry, interactive digital poetry and transmedia poetry. I have collaborated with artists on multimedia projects, performed and exhibited at cultural venues and my scholarly and creative texts have been published in Europe, US.
- poetry books: liminal (SK, EN), lucent – parts of transmedia projects with Amalia Roxana Filip, amoeba (EN) with Olga Pek
- scholarly books: V sieti strednej Európy: nielen o elektronickej literatúre (co-edited with Bogumiła Suwara, 2012), Enter+ Repurposing in Electronic Literature (EN, SK co-edited with María Mencía, 2014)
- projects: electronic literature with Ľubomír Panák: Enter: in’ Wodies, I: *ttter, Obvia Gaude, BA-Tale, multimedia performance Phenomena Research, poetic collective TŘYIE with SJ Fowler and Olga Pek, sound poetry
- festivals: I organize with Miro Tóth a sound poetry festival ô in Bratislava
- project I co-edited: European Poetry Forum
interactive poetry web